When you’re in the heart of Malaysia, the best place to chill and hang out with your friends are definitely worth the lining up or checking out. So here are the top five bars that you might wanna try out when you’re in Kuala Lumpur.
1. Mantra Rooftop Bar – Relax and unwind in a warm, cozy atmosphere with high stools and huge beds perfectly positioned on the balcony for you to easily get a good view of the cityscape. Sip some cocktails and dine with quality food that will surely leave you asking for more.
2. PS150 – Who knew that in KL Chinatown an amazing bar disguised as a toy shop exists? Be in awe as you experience the thrill of the amazing talents of chief bartender Angel Ng who’s a popular name in the mixology world.
3. Frisky Rooftop Bar – Satisfy your thirst while enjoying the view and the film via outdoor screenings every Thursday on movie night. Move to the beat of the rhythm while soothing your senses in a warm and cozy atmosphere.
4. Heli Lounge Bar – What could be more exciting than a bar stationed on one of Kuala Lumpur’s five Helipads? Get a good glimpse of the skyline and enjoy the breathtaking view that the city has to offer. If you’re into sky bars, check out this list too.
5. The Attic Bar – On the lookout for a discreet, relaxing place to engage in conversations while sipping on some cocktails? Then this place is just right for you! Chill out as you enjoy the vibe of the bar while sipping on some drinks and check out the rooftop for a spectacular view.
Who knows, we just might stumble into each other at one of these spots. Don’t be shy, hit me up!