As I’ve mentioned before, I was considering a permanent move to Australia. Aside from the sentimental value it brings to me, Australia is many other things.
Every year, there’s a growing number of expats who consider Australia their ultimate destination when it comes to moving abroad. In fact, the country was able to attract over a million people in the first decade of the 21st century alone. People flock to the country due to thousands of reasons but the main thing that they’re looking for is warmth (the sun), the beaches/sand, and most importantly, financial stability.
If you’re wondering why many individuals just fall in love with Australia, I’ve rounded up the top 10 reasons on why people move to the country:
1. It is officially known as the best place in the world where you can live and at the same time, earn a living! Here, you get to experience the freedom to work and maintain financial security while achieving work-life balance.
2. With Australia’s economic stability, this is where you’ll find the most excitement in developing career prospects.
3. Endowed with nature’s marvelous creations, there’s lots of spectacular views when you go hiking, walking trails, or just have a quick stroll through parks and other amazing places.
4. Living your dream and following, your passion as Australia’s cosmopolitan culture will help you develop your skills in arts, fulfill your satisfaction with food, and well as gain new friends and colleagues through socializing with other locals or expats.
5. If you’ve brought along your entire family for the move, you don’t need to worry if your kids will be able to get a good education, because that is the main focus of the country, wherein kids and grown-ups can learn a skill or two through the most sought-after universities and schools.
6. While other countries with four seasons that may go through the extremes on some occasions, Australia is the most comforting location to be. Due to its tropical climate, cozy winters, as well as hot, engaging summers; everyone can just lay back under the sun, get a tan, then get back to their business relieved of stress.
7. Others looking for an active and a healthy lifestyle can conveniently take advantage of the limitless opportunities to play and watch sports.
8. Due to the richness of the country’s culture, people can easily showcase their talents in cooking as well as help others achieve their gastronomic dreams.
9. With English as the best mode of communication, people can easily convey or express their ideas and concepts without hesitation. In other words, there is no such thing as language barriers!
10. And to complete this list, the 10th top reason why most people want to come to Australia is because of the warm and welcoming atmosphere that locals create for the expat community.
After scouring the internet for migration companies, I’m currently engaging this migration company to help me ease into the procedures of potentially moving to Australia. I’m still at the stage where I’m seeking more information to better understand the process. Till then, fingers crossed mates!